HP printers offer first-class facilities to its users worldwide. HP Printer Setup empowers you to print from your HP printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint enabled. The 123.hp.com/setup provides the admiring services to users and steps to install the device on your system.
How to Download HP Printer setup ?
Here are the simple and easy to perform guidelines to download your hp printer setup:
1. Go to www.123.hp.com setup using your web browser.
2. Then choose the product you want to download.
3. Select the product and check the supportability of it with your device.
4. Then, click the download button to start downloading the hp printer product.
5. Wait for a while and you are ready to use it.
Installation of HP Printer Driver Software
Install the HP Printer Driver by going through the following steps:
1. Double-click on the hp downloaded which is obtained from 123.hp.com/setup.
2. When the prompt comes to choose the printer connection type, click on USB.
3. When you get the prompt for adding the HP printer to a queue, click on your printer name.
4. Open the Print Using menu. and select your HP printer.
5. Click on the Add button.
6. Go back to the HP Printer installer for completing the process.
Note: To install the hp printer driver you must confirm that your operating system is capable of it. Check the system requirements for it here:
Learn more about what we do
System Requirements for 123 HP Printer setup
Here are the hp printer system requirements that you must confirm before installing the hp printer driver. Delete any previously installed printer versions from Windows and MAC to prepare for the USB connection setup. Visit: 123.hp.com/setup to download your preferred hp product.
For Windows devices:
• The recommended Windows OS includes 32-bit versions of Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bits of Windows 7, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
• For MAC :
• It includes 10.8 Mountain lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High-Sierra, 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina.
How to Connect HP Printer With Smartphone?
Follow the below steps to complete the HP Printer Setup on your Smartphone or Apple:
1. Download HP print service from Google Store or simply go to 123.hp.com/setup.
2. Now open the item that you want to print and click the menu icon.
3. Select the Print option.
4. Change the settings of the page if you want to.
5. Now tap Print.
For Apple Mobile:
1. Select the item you want to print.
2. Open the document or image that you want to print.
3. Now select the Share symbol.
4. Click on the (+) sign to add your printer.
5. Select Print to get the HD prints.